Read & Play Music
Read and play your first tune in 15 minutes!
Want to try before you buy?
Inspired By Passion
This online course is unique for its clarity and workability:
Hands - on
Hands - on
Make music right from the start, playing as you learn to read.
Each step ends with an accomplishment.
Every musical term and symbol is clearly explained.
Key principles are demonstrated in videos and audios.
Musician Maker Courses
For All LevelS
- Book 1 has 22 Lessons + Tune Book + Glossary
- Knowledge of basic timing and pitch
- How timing and pitches are written on a staff
- Skill in creating a beat
- Skill in reading and playing 12 notes using the right hand on the piano
- Exposure to historical musical folk songs
- Book 2 has 21 Lessons + Tune Book + Glossary
- 13 new musical terms and definitions
- Knowledge of pitch and timing for bass clef (left hand)
- Skill in reading and playing 12 notes using the left hand on the piano
- Knowledge of simple harmonies
- Skill in reading and playing music with both hands
- Book 3 has 50 Lessons + Tune Book + Glossary
- 21 new musical terms and definitions
- Use of a metronome
- Skill in playing faster notes – 8th and 16th notes
- Simple chords
- Putting it all together
- Knowledge of how to read the symbols to get through a piece of music
- Book 4 has 31 Lessons + Tune Book + Glossary
- 28 new musical terms and definitions
- Knowledge of Sharps and flats
- Symbols used to read sharps and flats
- Putting it all together effortlessly
- How to use your new music talent to help others
About the Author
“Some people seem to be working at creating a bad, scary world. Open a newspaper, turn on the TV, and you are bombarded with bad news.
But musicians are not doing that. We are spreading beauty and joy. We are good people! We make the world a better place.
Musicians all over the world, regardless of what type of music they play and sing, regardless of whether they are professional or not, have a common bond in their love and practice of music. We are a kind of group.
Come and join our group.”